My name is Lauren and I am so excited to be the newest intern at Marisa Nicole Events! I cannot wait to learn what it takes to pull off the perfect wedding with Marisa and her team! Since you may be seeing me around this fall, I thought I would give you a bit of an introduction as to who I am…
- Favorite Wedding Blog: My favorite would have to be Wedding Chicks! I love the organized layout and how it gives off a Pinterest feel. Who doesn’t love a good pin for all of your big day inspiration?
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: I have the biggest sweet tooth ever so you won’t see me turning down any type of cake! If I had to choose, I’d say that my absolute favorite would be a vanilla cake with a passion fruit curd and vanilla buttercream. There’s something so wonderful about the simplicity of a vanilla cake with that added surprise bonus of fresh fruit. It’s sure to send your taste buds on a whirl wind!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: I love classic weddings with personal touches. The combination of romantic flower and candle centerpieces with details specific to the couple make any wedding day so special and intimate!
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: Being able to stop time. It’d be so helpful to pause time to get multiple things done before pressing play again.
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: I love when the father of the bride walks his daughter down the aisle. The proud look on his face when he sees the woman his little girl has grown into is such a special moment.
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: The moment the bride and groom look at each other for the first time as the bride walks down the aisle always makes my eyes water. And if the groom starts to tear up seeing his bride, I will be sure to lose it.