Hi lovelies! I am proud to introduce myself as the newest member of Marisa Nicole Events! I am just starting this adventure and cannot wait to learn the secrets of pulling off a perfect soiree with Marisa and her team! Since you may be seeing me this wedding season, Marisa thought you might want to get to know me a bit, so here it goes…
- Favorite Wedding Blog: Style Me Pretty! The simple elegance of their featured weddings catches my eye every time! I also love that they feature weddings from all over the world!
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: This question is almost impossible to answer, all cake is perfect! I would have to say vanilla cake with strawberry filling; I like it simple, with a little sweet!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: Classy and chic. I love black tie weddings! I think the formal aspect adds real elegance to one of the most important days of a woman’s life!
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: Having multiples of myself—the more of me, the more that can get done to make the special day absolutely perfect!
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece? Definitely a veil! I love that classic bride look.
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: I’m traditional; I love when the groom does not see his bride until she is walking down the aisle. Seeing his reaction after he lays his eyes on her for the first time is the most amazing moment!
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: Hands down the Father Daughter dance! I don’t think I have ever had a dry eye during this moment! It’s such a sweet and special time.
This is a photo from my first team photo shoot! It’s amazing how quickly we all clicked and got along! I can’t wait to work with these ladies more over the next few months!