I am very excited to be a part of the Marisa Nicole Events team! I cannot wait to learn more about wedding planning and help make a couple’s dream wedding come to life. Here is a little bit about me…
- Favorite Wedding Blog: I love StyleMePretty! They have beautiful photos and have amazing inspiration for all wedding trends. There is a DIY section that has creative and great ideas!
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor
Combo: I believe that a simple vanilla cake with vanilla frosting is the most delicious and a flavor that everyone loves. And it must of course be decorated with beautiful light pink roses!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: Romantic all the way. I love the simplicity of romantic weddings and how it reminds me of a fairytale.
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: Being able to read the engaged couple and family member’s mind. It would make it so much easier and I would not have to stress because I would know exactly what they want.
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece?: Veil! It is so classic and beautiful. And when else can you wear a veil in your life??
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: The toasts! They are always so clever, funny and sentimental. It is hard not to be feel some sort of emotion when hearing them.
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: When the father walks the bride down the aisle. I think it is so special for him to hand off his little girl to someone who will be a special part of the rest of her life.