My name is Annemarie and I am so excited to announce that I will be interning for the Marisa Nicole Events team this spring! I cannot wait to begin learning all the tricks to wedding planning but first, I would love for all of you to learn a little bit more about me…
- Favorite Wedding Blog: I am in love with Wedding Chicks!
Their designs are fresh and classy with beautiful color schemes and the most gorgeously crafted flowers and bouquets! It definitely embraces the indie chic feel.
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: Cake is one of my favorite food groups. I would want a white cake with fresh blueberries inside and vanilla buttercream frosting. The blueberries will add color and a sweet, tangy taste to the classic wedding cake.
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: A classic wedding with a bohemian style, outdoor layout. There is nothing I love more than the traditions of a wedding in a beautiful, unique setting.
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: The ability to teleport. That way if someone is late, I can make sure they are on time. No one will ever be stuck in traffic again.
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece?: Veil! I think of the veil as the ultimate bridal hair accessory. There is just something about the elegance of the veil flowing with a white dress
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: The father daughter dance! It is the first time the father gets to hold his daughter right after giving her away. I think it is a special moment for the father to be able to with the little girl he raised as a married woman.
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: When the groom first sees the bride and his face lights up, and you can see all his emotions and love for the woman standing in front of him. *sigh* So romantic!