Happy Thursday, Friends!
It has been almost a year since Sabrina & Anthony’s wine country wedding, so in honor of their anniversary, we are sharing their succulent filled family-centered celebration with you! Although they don’t live in the region (come back, we miss you!), they decided to have their wedding in SoCal so that their families could easily participate.
They fell in love with a secret home-based wedding venue in Temecula, Secluded Garden Estate for a playful and relaxed gathering. They want a clean and simple look inspired by a pretty and rustic base.
To create the overall design, we used colors like diluted peach, diluted mint and touches of grey and antique silver all the while keeping a vintage meets classy feel.
The couple said their “I-do’s” in the open green-house, overlooking the hills. Cocktails were held pool-side. And the whole party danced the night away until strung bistro lights in an enchanting Spanish-style garden area (with a fab view).
- Planning & Design: Marisa Nicole Events
- Venue: Secluded Garden Estate
- Catering: Anne Taylor Catering
- Rentals: Premier
- Floral Design: Enchanted Garden Floral Design
- Photography: Amanda McKinnon Photography
- DJ: All Professional Sounds
- Cake: BoCakes Bakery
- Hair & Make-up: Make Me Up Summer
- Photo Booth: Pixster Photo Booths
- Videography: Video by Melissa
- Transportation: Wess Transportation
- Officiant: Father Geoff Weddings
- Printed Items: Smitten On Paper