My name is Maddy, and I am the newest addition to the Marisa Nicole Events team. I am thrilled to have this opportunity and to start learning about what it takes to create a truly memorable wedding! In addition to working with Marisa and her team, I’m excited for the chance to meet some of you! To give you a better impression of who I am, I’ve answered a few of the more talked about questions in the wedding planning business…
- Favorite Wedding Blog: I’m all about Style Me Pretty. The beautifully selected
images on Style Me Pretty’s newest page The Vault entice the inner Pinterest maven in me. Not to mention, the wedding dresses in the Look Book are simply stunning!
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: I’m a sucker for anything with cream cheese frosting, but I’m especially happy when it’s paired with spiced carrot cake! Even so, I think you’ve got to give the groom his favorite cake. Isn’t there that saying, “A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”?
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: Classic with rustic touches! In particular, I love the feel of outdoor weddings. The combination of lush greenery with crisp traditional details is so complementary!
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: The ability to slow down time! Weddings are so much fun and excitement, but a couple extra minutes of prep time would be really valuable!
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece? Hands down a Veil! As I see it, this is your one chance in life to wear something so elegant and unique to bridal wear.
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: The bouquet toss. This friendly competition is especially fun with separating bouquets!
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: Personalized vows never fail to tear me up! This exchange between the couple really highlights how extraordinary, sentimental, and sweet love is.