My name is Kelsey, and I am excited to introduce myself as the newest member of Marisa Nicole Events team! As you may be seeing me in person or on the blog, I thought I would give you a bit of an introduction as to who I am and what I’m about:
- Favorite Wedding Blog: I love Style Me Pretty, everything from the design of the page to the content of the posts always leaves me speechless!
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: Call me crazy, but I’ve never been a cake fan. However, I love look of simple, elegant cakes!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: Designs that are simple with a touch of detail are hands-down my favorite. I have always loved clean designs with a pop of color.
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: The ability to be in multiple places at once would be oh-so helpful!
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece? I think veils complete the whole ‘bridal’ look perfectly; so why mess with a good thing?
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: I love the idea of the first look that is starting to gain headway in the wedding world, it is such a special moment and a great time to ease any pre-wedding jitters.
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: I love when the bride walks down the aisle and makes eye contact with her groom, it warms my heart every time without fail.