I am honored to introduce myself as the newest member of Marisa Nicole Events! I have lots to learn and can’t wait to get started! I can already tell that these ladies have tons to teach me and I will love every second of it, so here’s to learning the ins-and-outs of planning a blissful and fabulous wedding! Since I’ll be around this wedding season, Marisa wanted me to tell you a few things about myself, so without further ado…
- Favorite Wedding Blog: It’s a tie between Style Me Pretty and Wedding Chicks! Style Me Pretty’s attention to detail caters to the perfectionist in me, and Wedding Chick’s dresses do indeed make me melt. Each one seems more wonderful than the last!
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: Oh this is a hard one! So many great flavor combinations… But I would say a layered white and almond cake with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. Simple and decadent- my kind of cake!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: Rustic flair meets classic! I love whimsical and greens, but there is something about a classic and formal setting that is simple and special. The two coming together in perfect harmony… nothing far from magic.
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: It seems like an obvious choice… Being able to be in multiple places at one time! There is always so much to do and so little time.
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece? Veil. It’s classic and elegant.
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: I love the tradition of giving the bride “something new”, “something borrowed”, and “something blue”. It is just such a special sentiment. I am a mama’s girl and I can already imagine her giving me those small, yet particularly unique, things on my wedding day.
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: The toasts! Whether it’s from a parent, maid of honor, or a best man, hearing the stories and kind words… Brings a tear to my eye every time! Again, I’m a family girl, so it just makes me think of what I would say to my brother or sister, or vice versa… What can I say? I’m a sucker for words.