Hi lovelies! I am very excited to introduce myself as the newest member of Marisa Nicole Events! I’ve just begun to see into the beautiful world of wedding planning with Marisa and her team, and since you may be seeing me this fall and winter, I thought I’d share a little bit about myself:
- Favorite Wedding Blog: I’m obsessed with Wedding Chicks! I love the muted colors and natural, organic feel of their posts.
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: Lemon cake with chocolate frosting- a little tart matched with creamy sweetness. Yum!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: Rustic. The warmth and coziness of natural wood, abundant flowers and charming DIY touches are perfect for celebrating such an intimate and meaningful day.
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: The ability to go back in time—to have those “ooh, we should’ve done this” moments on the day of the event and be able to go back and actually make them happen would be awesome.
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece? I love the look of a delicate, sparkly headband!
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: When the bride and groom feed each other cake! It’s such a fun window into their goofy side as a couple. It allows them to be playful and laugh together.
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: the toasts! Especially when siblings of the bride and groom speak, I always imagine what I would say to my sister. Makes me cry every time.