I have been working with Marisa Nicole Events for a while now and would like to formally introduce myself. I have put together a tell-tale Q&A for you all below… enjoy!
- Favorite Wedding Blog: I love 100 Layer Cake. My favorite part is the DIY section: it’s the perfect way for a bride & groom to put their own special twist on their big day and save a bit of money too!
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: Funfetti! (or “Sprinkle Cake” in the wedding world). With vanilla frosting and some floral detail along the edges, it’s a fun walk down memory lane!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: I love a mix of romantic and vintage. You can’t go wrong with the classic romantic touches, and using some older, vintage pieces can add so much depth to your wedding!
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: The ability to be in two places at once! I would be able to help the couple, my lovely boss Marisa, execute the wedding perfectly, and still have time to snag a piece of cake (that’s allowed right?)
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece?: Veil/headpiece together! A long veil attached to a one-of-a-kind floral or jeweled headpiece creates the best of both worlds.
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: The first dance is my favorite, the bride & groom can slow dance to an older song, or perform their signature dance moves!
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: Watching the love between the couple while they share their vows that they crafted for their big day is so special to me. I cry easily, so hearing even the first few words gets me every time!
I hope you had fun getting to know me a little better, and I sincerely hope to work with some of you soon!