Hello beautiful people!
I am super excited to be the new intern at Marisa Nicole Events and would love to introduce myself to you all! Here is a little Q&A so you can get a taste of who I am my wedding style….
- Favorite Wedding Blog: I love Style Me Pretty because there are endless weddings to look at for ideas and you can even search them by color scheme!
- Describe the Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor Combo: I am obsessed with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting!
- Favorite Styling Genre for Event Design: I love the soft and romantic looks with sweeping floral displays and elegant details. I have flowers all over my room and couldn’t imagine my favorite styling genre without them!
- Event Planning Super Hero Skill: To be able to get anything done within five minutes! Could you imagine if the whole wedding was set up in five minutes? I would have so much free time to enjoy the beautiful day with the happy couple!
- Veil, Flower or Headpiece?: Definitely a veil, if I can have my way (and not overuse flower details) then I would want hand sewn light flowers to the end of a long veil.
- Favorite Wedding Tradition: My absolute favorite part of weddings is when you get to hear the speeches. I enjoy nothing more than hearing funny stories about the bride or groom and listening to someone talk about a loved one is always heartwarming!
- The moment in every wedding that never fails to bring you to tears: When the couple shares their personal vows. There is no better example of what love means!
I hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me and that we share some similarities. Feel free to comment some of your favorites below and I’ll see you around on the blog and on Instagram.